Toronto's 3D Printing and Design Studio
3DPhacktory is downtown Toronto’s full service 3D printing and design studio. Located in Leslieville’s Studio District, we offer high-resolution, multiple material 3D printing service to customers in a wide range of fields.
Whether you have a ready to print .STL file or sketch on a napkin, 3DPhacktory’s 3D printing service has a solution to fit your needs. Need help digitizing your idea? Visit our studio and one of our designers can help turn your idea into a ready to print design. Ready to print? Send us your .STL files and well print a prototype on our Connex 500 3D printer and have it in your hand within 24 hours! Call us today or click “Phacktory” to learn more about our 3D printing services and studio. Naturally, your information is kept under the strictest of confidentiality.
- 3D Printing for Movies and Television - Props Set Design Pre Vis Models
- High Detail, Low Volume Manufacturing
- Packaging Design and Development
- Rapid Prototyping 24 Hour Turnaround
- Design and Prototype Services for Inventors and Product Designers
- 3D Scanning through our partner Industrial Pixel
- Architectural Models
- Personalization and Customized Gifts
- 3D Rendered Art Printing
- Painting and Finishing
NEWS & EVENTS
Matterform came to us for high resolution prints of parts for their Photon Scanner. Click here for the video
Canadian Business Magazine featured 3DPhacktory in their innovation issue. Click here for full article
BlogTO visited our studio recently to interview us for a feature. Click here to read
3DPhacktory featured in The Toronto Star demonstrating our Objet Connex 3D Printers in action. Click here for full article.
- Designers skilled in Maya, Z-Brush, Rhino
- Designers skilled in Solidworks
- Model Painters, Scenic Painters